Astonishing Makeover Ideas for your Home
With changing times, we need to make changes in every sphere of our life. There are things which become outdated or obsolete with time and need to be either replaced or renovated. Now for a possession, so huge and revered as our home, renovation can be a big deal. If there is only a little in your mind right now, about how to start with, Active Designs Pvt. Ltd. (ADPL), the interior designing company Kerala comes with a few tips that will help you renovate your house.
Living rooms ought to be the best of all since it’s the space where you entertain your guests and spend most of your time on an average. If there is anything which makes it less entertaining, it needs to be taken care of at the earliest.
1. False ceiling can be an excellent way of making the living room a more entertaining experience for your guests, if the ceiling gives a deserted and old look.
2. If you are despair that your living room is too small to add any visual effects, you will be happy to be proved wrong. For example, the walls behind your TV can be turned into a gallery flaunting some great textures and patterns. The effect is more pronounced when the rest of the walls are done in a contrasting shade. Alternatively, the TV can be mounted on a panel highlighting the space.
3. Sometimes, the decor can do the magic. If the room looks stuffed with boxy and heavy furniture, a minimalistic approach can be followed. Replace them with sleek and stylish ones.
Since bedrooms can be given a more personalized look than any other rooms, renovation becomes simpler. Most of us want to create a bedroom based on a theme. Theme based rooms are easier to accomplish than we think.
1. For instance, if you are inspired by nature's beauty, a few changes can get your bedroom the desired look. Wooden floorings, expansive wood finished windows or wood paneled wall behind the beds can all bring the look of the room more close to nature.
2. Large, space consuming wardrobes can be replaced with inbuilt wardrobes (by creating a cavity on the walls and fixing separate doors for them). This will create more free space in your bedroom.
With the space becoming more and more limited, we are forced to cut down our 'space consumption' drastically. And with this comes the problem of making the room look stuffed and cluttered. The bathroom is usually the one which tops the list while going for small space functional units. Make tiny changes to make it look more airy and easy.
1. Instead of an expensive stone surfaced wash counter, go for medium sized wash bowls set on cabinet tops that will serve you as storage spaces. Cabinets of floor lengths can be avoided since they make the room look heavily congested.
2. Wall mounted toilets too are great space savers.
3. Instead of wall partition dividing the shower space from the rest of the space, frameless glass doors can be used, giving it a more airy look.
4. If you are fond of having giant mirrors (which helps in making the room look larger), go for door styled ones which open to storage space.
Kitchen - the heart of a house, needs to be convenient and at the same time give a spacious and clutter free look.
1. Cabinets can be used to hide large utensils and grocery items. This being said, the cabinets need not always conceal the content. Colorful jars, bottles and mugs can be showcased in cupboards with frosted glass doors which make the kitchen look colorful.
2. Instead of hanging all those spoons, ladles and whisks on the counter tops, which eats up space, cabinets can be so made to act as holders. Alternatively, the cupboard doors above the counter can be so designed to hold them.
3. The space on the counter which we use for cutting and chopping can be made multi-functional by avoiding cabinets under the area. This will provide for the seating, making it both a part of the kitchen and a coffee table.
ADPL possess the best interior designers in Kochi, who undertake comprehensive designing services for both home and office interiors. Our interior architects will be able to provide you with the best possible interior designs with their professional expertise and they make a proper planning for understanding the proposed designs.
Contact with Active Designs’ interior decorators and creative designers today on 9447035933 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete makeover of your home. :):):)
THERE ARE 0 COMMENT(S)
Leave a reply
+91 944 703 59 33
Enter your email below to join our newsletter of awesomeness